Book Club Kits at Wake County Public Libraries
A Book Club Kit includes a tote bag with multiple copies of a title plus a discussion guide, which includes author biographies, book reviews, discussion questions and other information to help you host a great meeting!
Click the tabs to see a listing of more than 150 Book Club Kit titles from which you can choose. Once you have selected a title, please contact a staff person below to request a Book Club Kit, or request your Book Club Kit using our online form. Please allow at least two (2) weeks to process your request before your pickup date. All copies of the book will be checked out to one member of the group and can be kept for up to seven (7) weeks. Also note that we cannot request books more than four (4) weeks in advance of your pickup date.
Review the list of Book Club Kit titles available in the Fiction and Non-Fiction tabs above.
The following staff members can be contacted for any related questions:
- Cameron Village Regional Library Amy Funderburk or Sue Scott
- East Regional Library Melissa Kendrick or Janet Morley
- Eva Perry Regional Library Amy Whitfield or Lynn Wolfgram
- North Regional Library Carla Payne
- Southeast Regional Library Marsha Bryant or Edward West
- West Regional Library Heidi Barry-Rodriguez, Janet Lockhart or Susan Neilson